Card Appearances:The Kick Man
- This card is briefly seen in the Japanese opening of the second season featuring 99%. It was part of Aster's deck.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, "The Kick Man" did not have his I ♥ KICK tattoo.
- In episode 9, Yusei Fudo uses this card during his Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong. After he summons this card, Yusei equips this card with "Stim-Pack", increasing its ATK by 700. This card then attacks Armstrong's "Iron Chain Repairman", but Armstrong activates "Soul Anchor" to prevent his monster from being destroyed by battle. The attack fails, but Armstrong still takes Battle Damage. Armstrong then summons "Iron Chain Snake" and activates its effect to equip it to this card, decreasing this card's ATK and DEF by 800. "Iron Chain Repairman" then attacks and destroys this card. "Iron Chain Repairman" then inflicts 300 damage to Yusei. The second effect of "Iron Chain Snake" activates, forcing Yusei to send three cards from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard (as this card was Level 3). In the next episode, Yusei activates "Call of the Haunted" to revive this card. Yusei then activates this card's effect to take "Axe of Despair" from his Graveyard and equip it to this card, increasing this card's ATK by 1000. Yusei then Normal Summons "Exiled Force". This card and "Exiled Force" then attack and destroy both of Armstrong's "Iron Chain Snakes". Later "Iron Chain Dragon" (whose ATK was 3500 due to its first effect) attacks and destroys this card. This activates the effect of "Iron Chain Dragon", forcing Yusei to send three cards from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard (as this card was Level 3). "Paralyzing Chain" then inflicts 300 damage to Yusei.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is shown when the effect of "Blasting the Ruins" activates.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is shown in a flashback Yusei has when he tells Armstrong that when he learned the information from the security cameras were wrong, he should have been careful.