Card Appearances:The Wicked Avatar
- This creature doesn't have a form of its own, and looks like a Black Sphere when it first appears on the field. However, it quickly adopts the shape of the strongest monster in play, copying its respective ATK and DEF plus 1. The Avatar is at the same hierarchy level as "The Winged Dragon of Ra" and as such, it is unaffected by the effects of any other cards, including other god cards.
- The names of this card's attack changes according to the monster that it is impersonating, basically by adding "Darkness" to the name of the attack of the impersonated monster. For example, when the Avatar took the form of "Slifer the Sky Dragon", its attack was called "Darkness Thunder Force" 「ダークネス・サンダー・フォース」.
- This card's manga lore is: Ｇｏｄ ｏｖｅｒ Ｇｏｄ．
Ａｔｔａｃｋ ａｎｄ Ｄｅｆｅｎｓｅ ｐｏｉｎｔ ｏｆ Ａｖａｔａｒ ｅｑｕａｌｓ ｔｏ ｔｈｅ ｐｏｉｎｔ ｐｌｕｓ １ ｏｆ ｔｈｅ ｍｏｎｓｔｅｒ’ｓ ａｔｔａｃｋ ｐｏｉｎｔ ｗｈｉｃｈ ｈａｓ ｔｈｅ ｈｉｇｈｅｓｔ ａｔｔａｃｋ ｐｏｉｎｔ ａｍｏｎｇ ｍｏｎｓｔｅｒｓ ｅｘｉｓｔ ｏｎ ｔｈｅ ｆｉｅｌｄ．
- In chapter 1, Yako Tenma plays this card against Yami Yugi. In the next chapter, Yugi attempts to use the effect of "Slifer the Sky Dragon" to lower its ATK by 2000, but it is rendered null due to the God hierarchy. It proceeds to attack and destroy "Slifer".
- In chapter 29, Yako plays this card against Seto Kaiba. He Tributes the three "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" he had taken with "Junk Dealer" to Summon it. In the next chapter, it destroys "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon". Yako Summons "The Wicked Dreadroot" to power up this card, and deals enough damage between the two monsters with "Power Collapse" to win.
- In chapter 31, Yako uses this card as part of the RA Project in an attempt to revive Maximillion Pegasus.
- In chapter 39, Yako plays this card against Yami Yugi. He Tributes three "Tellus Wings" to Summon it. In the next chapter, Yugi uses "Union Attack" to let "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" and "The Tricky" attack together, but this is foiled by "Vanished Power". Two chapters later, Yugi increases the ATK of "Obelisk the Tormentor" to infinity using its effect. As nothing can be added or subtracted from infinity, the ATKs are equal. Yugi plays "Divine Evolution", upgrading the hierarchy of "Obelisk" to the be the same as this card. In the next chapter, the monsters destroy one another.