Card Appearances:Trap Hole
- 1 Manga
- 2 Anime
- 2.1 Yu-Gi-Oh!
- 2.2 Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- 2.3 Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
- 2.4 Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS
- 2.5 Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS
- 2.6 Yu-Gi-Oh! GO RUSH!!
- 3 Films
- 4 Video games
- 5 Scripted Duels
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Chapter 02626: "Brother's Bond!!", this card appears in Zane Truesdale's flashback of a duel between Syrus Truesdale against Masao. During that duel, Masao Summons "Angel O7", but Syrus activates this card to destroy it.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 04444: "Legendary Heroes, Part 2", Joey Wheeler uses this card to prevent the villagers from going after him, Yugi Muto, Mokuba Kaiba, and Mai Valentine after they stole the "Niwatori" card.
- In the English dub version of Yu-Gi-Oh! episode 159159: "Trial by Stone", this card is present among all the cards stored inside Doma's vault, which contains all Duel Monsters cards in the world, except for the "Egyptian Gods" and the "Legendary Dragons".
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX episode 01111: "Tag Team Trial, Part 2", this card was mentioned in a flashback Syrus Truesdale has when Jaden Yuki tells him he enjoys himself when he Duels and he treats all his cards with care. Jaden uses this card to destroy a monster Syrus Normal Summoned, but Syrus then activates "Call of the Haunted" to revive the monster Jaden destroyed.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX episode 06969: "Dormitory Demolition", Jean-Louis Bonaparte sets this card during his Duel against Vellian Crowler. After Crowler Normal Summons "Ancient Gear Engineer", Bonaparte was about to activate this card in response to the summoning of "Ancient Gear Engineer", but Crowler tells him "Ancient Gear Engineer" negates any Trap Card that targets it. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX episode 116116: "Trapper Keeper, Part 2", Trapper uses this card during his Duel against Jesse Anderson. After Jesse Normal Summons "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger", Trapper activates this card to destroy "Topaz Tiger". Jesse then activates the last effect of "Topaz Tiger" to place it in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! GX episode 157157: "The Approaching Threat! A Mysterious Visitor":
- A female Obelisk Blue student uses this card against a Ra Yellow student. After the Ra Yellow Student summons "Little-Winguard", the Obelisk Blue student activates this card to destroy her opponent's "Little-Winguard".
- This card can also be seen on the table of Ms. Dorothy's card shop as part of a group of cards that were thought to be defective by their owners (they were actually infected with darkness).
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 0077: "The Facility, Part 2", Bolt Tanner Sets this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo while the latter was using Tenzen Yanagi's Deck, but did not activate it. Tanner had intended to activate this card when Yusei Normal Summons a monster with 1000 or more ATK. On the last turn of the Duel, this card is destroyed by the effect of "Triangle O".
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 06969: "A Duel With Interest", this card appears in a flashback Marco has when he tells his brother that he would prefer to leave his cards at a Duel statue than have Don Piero take them away. This card is shown when Don Piero throws Marco's Deck up in the air and calls the cards cheap.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 0066: "True Blue", Yusaku Fujiki's dummy deck is shown to contain this card.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 05151: "Bounty Hunting", this card is shown in a flashback.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 05252: "Tapping Out", this card is shown in a LINK VRAINS article.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 06161: "Darkness Dawns", this card is shown in a LINK VRAINS article.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 09494: "No Matter What It Takes", this card is shown in a flashback.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS episode 02323: "I'm Curious", Nail Saionji uses this card in his duel against Yuga Ohdo. When Yuga Tribute Summons Wave Crest Madoor, he activates this Set card to destroy it.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS episode 02626: "The Final Nail", Nail Saionji uses this card in his duel against Yuga Ohdo. When Yuga Tribute Summons Necromaid Nana, he activates this Set card to destroy it.
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! GO RUSH!! episode 0044: "The Chupacabra's Trap", Chupataro Kaburagi shows this card to Yudias Velgear while teaching him about Trap Cards. In the next episode, this card appears in a flashback when Yudias recalls the lesson.
- Three copies of this card appear in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagree with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- Albie, Bass and Bolt use this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.
- Figaro uses this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia and in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus.