|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Appearances:Vampire Lord
- In episode 114, Seto Kaiba uses this card during his Duel against Noah Kaiba. He Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Giant Germ". This card then attacks and destroys Noah's "Chiron the Mage". The effect of this card then activates and Seto declares Monster for its effect, so Noah sends "Giant Soldier of Stone" from his Deck to the Graveyard. Noah then activates "Fissure" to destroy this card. On Seto's Standby Phase, this card revives itself. Kaiba then summons "Slate Warrior" and tries to use this card to attack "Aeris", but Noah activates "Earthshaker" to force Kaiba to destroy one of his monsters. Kaiba chooses DARK, so "Earthshaker" destroys this card. Later, this card and Kaiba and Noah's other monsters are absorbed into "Shinato's Ark" (Noah's Deck Master) In the next episode, Kaiba uses "Spear Dragon" to attack directly, but Noah uses his Deck Master's ability to Special Summon this card in Defense Position and use it to intercept Kaiba's attack. "Spear Dragon" then destroys this card and inflicts piercing damage to Noah. This card is then absorbed back into "Shinato's Ark". In the following episode, Noah activates the Deck Master Ability of "Shinato's Ark" to banish all the monsters in the ark and increase his Life Points by 500 for each monster banished this way. Since twelve monsters were banished this way, Noah gains 6000 Life Points.
- In episode 31, Camula uses this card during her Duel against Vellian Crowler. She discards this card in order to activate the effect of "Infernalvania". On the last turn of the duel, Camula activates "Book of Life" to revive this card and banish "Ancient Gear Beast" from Crowler's Graveyard. She then banishes this card to Special Summon "Vampire Genesis".
- In episode 32, Camula uses this card during her Duel against Zane Truesdale. She Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Vampire Lady". Camula then banishes this card to Special Summon "Vampire Genesis".
- In episode 33, Camula uses this card during her Duel against Jaden Yuki. She Tribute Summons this card by Tributing "Zombie Werewolf". Camula then banishes this card to Special Summon "Vampire Genesis".
- This card appears as a Duel Spirit in The Supreme King's army in Season 3.