Card Appearances:Violet Witch
- In the anime, this card's effect activates when it destroyed in any way, not only by battle.
- In episode 22, Akiza Izinski uses this card during her Ground Duel against Commander Koda. She Normal Summons this card on the first turn of the Duel. On Akiza's next turn, his card attacks directly. Koda then activates "Crime and Punishment" to destroy this card. This activates this card's effect, allowing Akiza to add "Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis" from her Deck to her hand.
- This card is also shown in a flashback Commander Koda has when he reminds Akiza that three years ago on May 15, she hurt a classmate using this card during dueling practice and that was the first time Akiza used her psychic powers at Duel Academy.
- In episode 23, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Akiza has when she notes how she detests her mark.
- In episode 24, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Akiza has when she explains to Yusei that her mark is a detestable symbol that was carved by a monster who surpassed humanity, which is why she hates herself.
- In episode 36, this card is shown in a flashback Sayer has when he reminds Akiza that they are all Psychic Duelists and as such as they are social outcasts that were initially alone, but have brought together through the Arcadia Movement. It is shown at the bottom of Akiza's Deck as she holds it over a fire.
- In episode 40, this card appears in a flashback Hideo has when he explains that when Akiza came back to see her parents, they were laughing as if enjoying themselves without her. She uses this card during her Ground Duel against Sayer. she uses this card to attack directly. Sayer takes the damage and tries to open up to her, declaring that he and the Arcadia Movement can help her as they can see that she needs help.
- In episode 42, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Akiza has when Akiza notes that the more people were afraid of her, the more they hated her. Her power grew as her anger burned inside her.