Card Appearances:White Magical Hat
- In episode 13, Yami Bakura uses this card against Yami Yugi. He Normal Summons this card on the second turn of the Duel. This card then attacks and destroys Yami Yugi's "Cyber Commander", which has Tristan Taylor's spirit in it. Yami Yugi then Normal Summons "Flame Swordsman" (which has Joey Wheeler's spirit) and uses it to attack and destroy this card.
- In episode 37, this card appears in a flashback Tristan has when he notices that the look Bakura has is similar to the look Yami Bakura had when Yami Yugi dueled against him. Tristan, at this point, realizes that what happened back then wasn't a dream.
- In episode 10, during Yusei Fudo's Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, Yusei sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the effect of "Poison Chain".
- This card is also shown in Yusei's Graveyard when Yusei explains the effect of "The Kick Man".
- This card appears in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagreed with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- In the non-canon duel YCS Providence 2012 Special: Mai, Joey and Yugi vs. Pegasus and Bakura, Yami Bakura uses this card against Yugi. He Normal Summons this card in Defense Mode. The next turn, this card is destroyed by battle by Yugi's "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior".