Card Names:Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
- This card's Arabic name (التّنّين الإمبراطور الفوضويّ - مبعوث النّهاية) translates to Messy Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End. This is due to the translation of "chaos" in its informal sense, meaning "confusion, disorder or messiness".
- The given approximated Arabic name (التّنّين إمبراطور الشَّواش - مبعوث النّهاية) translates to Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End, referring to Chaos in cosmogony.
- The Greek name given translates to "Chaos Emperor Dragon", a card name offered by the official Greek dub of the anime.
- While the official Italian name of this card is Drago Imperatore del Caos - Emissario della Fine, the first Italian release in the The Lost Millennium' Special Edition had it named Drago Imperatore del Caos - Ambasciatore della Fine.
- The French name of this card was first Empereur Dragon du Chaos - Annonciateur de l'Apocalypse, then it was changed to Dragon Empereur du Chaos - Emissaire de l'Achèvement.