Card Rulings:Angel Statue - Azurune
- This card's effect that Special Summons it as an Effect Monster is the effect applied when this card's activation resolves. (This effect does not target, and cannot be activated during the Damage Step.)
- This card's effect that negates the Special Summon of an opponent's monster is a Quick Effect that can be activated while this card is treated as a monster by its own effect. (This effect does not target. Sending 1 Continuous Trap Card to the GY that was Special Summoned from your Spell & Trap Zone is the cost to activate this effect.)
- This card's effect that destroys the monster that destroyed this card by battle starts a Chain and activates in the GY. (This effect does not target.)
- A: As long as it is a Continuous Trap Card in your Monster Zone that was Special Summoned from the Spell & Trap Zone, you can send "Angel Statue - Azurune" itself or send another monster to the GY as the cost. Regardless, the effect negates the Special Summon of your opponent's monster normally.
- A: A Continuous Trap Card that becomes a monster by its own effect, such as "Angel Statue - Azurune", is Special Summoned to the Monster Zone by applying its effect as a Trap Card.