Card Rulings:Armityle the Chaos Phantasm
- If 3 copies of "Phantom of Chaos" each copy the name of one of the Fusion Material Monsters, you can remove all 3 from play to Summon "Armityle the Chaos Phantom".
- "Armityle the Chaos Phantasm" cannot be Fusion Summoned by the effect of "Polymerization". It can only be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck by the way listed in its text. (Special Summoning this card this way does not start a Chain Link.)
- If this card is sent to the Graveyard after being Special Summoned by the way listed in its text, it can be Special Summoned by the effect of "Monster Reborn".
- The effect that makes this card gain 10,000 ATK is a Continuous Effect. (If the player that controls "Armityle the Chaos Phantasm" is the turn player, it gains 10,000 ATK.)
- A: If 3 copies of "Phantom of Chaos" are treated as the Fusion Materials "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder", and "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms", you can banish them to Special Summon "Armityle the Chaos Phantasm" from the Extra Deck.