Card Rulings:Barrel Dragon
- The effect targets 1 monster in your opponent's Monster Zone. (It can also target a face-down Defense Position monster.
- Toss 3 coins when the effect resolves.
- "Barrel Dragon" can attack in the Battle Phase the turn that the effect of is activated. Also, its effect can be activated in the Main Phase 2 after it attacked.
- The effect of "Stardust Dragon" cannot be activated in Chain to the activation of an effect that may not destroy a card(s) depending on the result of the coin toss or die roll, such as "Time Wizard", "Barrel Dragon", "Blowback Dragon", "Blind Destruction", "Sand Gambler", "Dangerous Machine Type-6", "Snipe Hunter", "Gambler of Legend", and "Twin-Barrel Dragon". However, if there are monsters on your opponent's field when the effect of "Time Wizard" is activated, because cards on the field will be destroyed regardless of the result of the coin toss, the effect of "Stardust Dragon" can be activated in Chain.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- 7 Completed: When "7 Completed" is activated, you choose whether to apply the effect to increase ATK or the effect to increase DEF. Even if it is equipped to another monster by the effect of "Tailor of the Fickle", you do not get to choose whether to increase ATK or DEF again. (If a "7 Completed" equipped to "Slot Machine" applying its effect to increase DEF is equipped to "Barrel Dragon" by the effect of "Tailor of the Fickle", the "7 Completed" equipped to "Barrel Dragon" increases its DEF by 700.)
Previously Official Rulings
These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been declared unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: 
- Konami OCG Card Database: Barrel Dragon
- Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Stardust Dragon" be activated in Chain to an effect that depends on a coin toss or die roll when it resolves to determine whether it destroys cards on the field?
- Konami OCG Card Database: If "7 Completed" is equipped by the effect of "Tailor of the Fickle", do you choose whether to increase ATK or DEF?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS