Card Rulings:Bending Destiny
- This card can be activated directly in Chain to the activation of a Spell/Trap Card, or at the time a monster is Normal Summoned face-up.
- Resolving "Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card, or the Normal Summon of a monster" and "remove that card from play" are treated as being done at the same time.
- Resolving "The card removed from play by this effect is returned to its owner's hand during the End Phase" does not make a Chain Link.
- Konami Gameplay FAQ: Stardust Overdrive Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- Konami OCG Card Database: Bending Destiny
- Konami OCG Card Database: While "Imperial Iron Wall" is active, if "Bending Destiny" is activated in response to the Summon of a monster, then is the negated card still banished?