Card Rulings:Book of Eclipse
Judge Program Forum Rulings
These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]
- All face-down monsters are flipped face-up, including monsters that are not flipped face-down by "Book of Eclipse". Your opponent will draw for these monsters.
- If "Book of Eclipse" is Chained to the effect of "Obelisk the Tormentor" which sends it to the Graveyard during the End Phase, then "Obelisk the Tormentor" will still be sent to the Graveyard, even though it is face-down.
Previously Official Rulings
These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been declared unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: 
- Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Book of eclipse & tokens
- Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Book of Eclipse
- Konami FAQ: For the effect of "Book of Eclipse" which flips monsters face-up, do monster set by other effects get flipped face-up?
- Konami FAQ: When "Obelisk the Tormentor" is Special Summoned, do you activate the effect which sends it to the Graveyard if it is face-down during the End Phase?
- Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS