|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Dangerous Frightfur Nightmary
- This card's effect that increases its ATK by 300 for each Fairy and Fiend monster in your GY is a Continuous Effect.
- This card's effect that sends "Frightfur", "Fluffal", and/or "Edge Imp" monsters from your Deck to the GY is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target.)
- This effect can be activated optionally at the end of the Damage Step when this card destroys a monster by battle.
- This card's effect that negates the effect of a card that targets it is a Quick Effect. (Banishing 1 "Frightfur" monster from your Extra Deck is the cost to activate this effect. It cannot be activated during the Damage Step.)
- This effect does not target. It must be activated by chaining directly to an opponent's card or effect that targets card(s) including this one. (This can include a monster effect, a Spell/Trap Card activation, or the activation of a Spell/Trap Card's effect.)
- A: Even if your "Dangerous Frightfur Nightmary" destroys an opponent's "Hippo Token" by battle, you can activate its effect. In that case, since the "Hippo Token"'s was Level 1, you will send 1 monster from your Deck to the GY.
- Q: "A Legendary Ocean" is face-up in my opponent's Field Zone, and its effect that reduces the Levels of all WATER monsters on the field and in the hand is applying. In this situation, if my "Dangerous Frightfur Nightmary" destroys an opponent's "Warrior of Atlantis" by battle, how many monsters can I send to the GY with its effect?
- A: In this scenario, since the original Level of "Warrior of Atlantis" is 4, the number of monsters you can send from your Deck to the GY with "Dangerous Frightfur Nightmary" is 4. (The effect of "A Legendary Ocean" does not change the situation.)