Card Rulings:DoSolfachord Cutia
- This card's Pendulum Effect does not start a Chain. (Whether Pendulum Summoning from your hand or Extra Deck, the Pendulum Summon of your "Solfachord" monsters cannot be negated.)
- The monster effect that adds a "Solfachord" Pendulum Monster from your Deck to your hand is a Trigger Effect that can be activated on the field. (It can also be activated during the Damage Step.)
- The monster effect that increases the ATK of your "Solfachord" Pendulum Monsters is a Continuous Effect. (If there is a card in your Pendulum Zone with an even-numbered Pendulum Scale, this effect will be applied to "Solfachord" Pendulum Monsters you control.)
- The ATK each monster gains by this effect is different, and depends on its own Pendulum Scale.
- A: Since 0 is an even number, the monster effect of "DoSolfachord Cutia" is applied in this scenario.