Card Rulings:Draw of Fate
- This card does not target.
- This card's effect finishes resolving after drawing 1 card.
- You cannot activate this card if you have 2 or less cards in your Deck. Also, even if there are 3 or more cards in your Deck, you cannot activate this card if you do not have 3 cards with different names in your Deck.
- Even if both players control monsters that have the highest ATK on the field, you can still activate this card.
- Q: After I activate "Draw of Fate", the part of its effect that only allows me to activate 1 card or effect this turn is applied. In this situation, if the activation of the card or effect that I activated afterward was negated by my opponent's "Tri-Gate Wizard", can I still activate another card or effect that turn?
- A: In this scenario, if the activation of a card or effect that you activated after applying the effect of "Draw of Fate" was negated, you can activate another card or effect that turn.