|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Elemental HERO Grandmerge
- The text stating that this card must be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon is not an effect.
- Even if this card was previously Fusion Summoned, it cannot be Special Summoned from the GY with the effect of "Monster Reborn", etc.
- This card's effect that increases its ATK is a Continuous Effect.
- This card's effect that Special Summons an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target. Tributing this card is the cost to activate this effect.)
- This effect can be activated optionally at the end of the Damage Step when this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle.
- Q: I Special Summoned an "Elemental HERO Nebula Neos" with the effect of "Elemental HERO Grandmerge". If I attack my opponent's "Cyber End Dragon" with that "Elemental HERO Nebula Neos", but my opponent activates "Star Changer" and reduces "Cyber End Dragon's" Level by 1, what happens to the attack?
- A: In this scenario, an "Elemental HERO Nebula Neos" Special Summoned by the effect of "Elemental HERO Grandmerge" cannot attack monsters with an equal or lower Level than its own (Level 9). If "Cyber End Dragon's" Level is reduced to 9 by the effect of "Star Changer", "Elemental HERO Nebula Neos" cannot attack it, so a replay occurs.