|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Final Light
- Paying Life Points in multiples of 1000 is the cost to activate this card.
- This card targets 1 "Valkyrie" monster in your GY for every 1000 Life Points paid. (If you target 2 or more monsters, they must have different names.)
- Special Summoning the targeted monsters from your GY and your opponent Special Summoning monsters from their GY do not happen simultaneously.
- Your opponent chooses whether or not to apply the part of the effect that Special Summons monsters from their GY. (If your opponent does not Special Summon any monsters, the effect finishes resolving with you Special Summoning monsters from your GY as the last thing to happen.)
- Q: If my opponent does not have any monsters with 2000 or less ATK in their GY, can I activate "Final Light"?
- A: Even if your opponent does not have any monsters with 2000 or less ATK in their GY, you can still activate "Final Light". Similarly, even if the only monsters in your opponent's GY with 2000 or less ATK are monsters that cannot be Special Summoned, you can still activate "Final Light".
- A: Even if one of the targeted monsters is no longer in your GY when "Final Light" resolves, its effect is still applied. In this scenario, "Valkyrie Funfte" and "Valkyrie Vierte" are Special Summoned from your GY, then your opponent can Special Summon up to 2 monsters with 2000 or less ATK from their GY.