Card Rulings:Lavalval Exlord
- The effect that destroys an opponent's monster and inflicts 1000 damage to your opponent is a Quick Effect that can be activated on the field. (This effect can be activated by chaining directly to a monster effect activated from your opponent's field or hand. It cannot be activated during the Damage Step.)
- When resolving this effect, destroy the opponent's monster, and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. (These actions occur simultaneously.)
- The effect that Special Summons up to 3 non-Synchro FIRE monsters with 200 DEF from your GY is a Trigger Effect that can be activated if this card is destroyed. (This effect does not target.)
- A: The effect of "Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit" is a monster effect activated from the hand or field, and the cost to activate this effect is sending that "Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit" to the Graveyard. You cannot chain the effect of "Lavalval Exlord" to the effects of monsters that are no longer in the hand or field after paying their cost. Similarly, when a monster such as "Dinowrestler Pankratops" activates its effect by Tributing itself, or if "Sauravis, the Ancient and Ascended" activates its effect by returning itself to the hand, you cannot activate the effect of "Lavalval Exlord".
- A: In this scenario, firstly your opponent resolves the effect of "Lavalval Exlord", which destroys the "Nibiru, the Primal Being" in your hand and inflicts 1000 damage to you. Then, when the effect of "Nibiru, the Primal Being" resolves, "Nibiru, the Primal Being" is no longer in your hand and cannot be Special Summoned, so you only apply the part of the effect that Tributes all face-up monsters on the field.