Card Rulings:Machina Sniper
- If you control “Machina Sniper” and both players have “Machina” monsters on their fields, neither player can attack “Machina” monsters except “Machina Sniper.”
- If a face-down “Machina” monster is attacked while “Machina Sniper” is on the field, the attack will proceed as normal because the monster is not flipped face-up until the Damage Step.
- If a face-down “Machina” monster is attacked while “Machina Sniper” is on the field, but the monster is flipped face-up by “Ceasefire” before the Damage Step, the attack is cancelled because of “Machina Sniper’s” effect.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Commander Covington: Sending “Machina Soldier,” “Machina Sniper,” and “Machina Defender” to the Graveyard is a cost.
- Machina Force: The effect to Special Summon “Machina Soldier,” Machina Sniper,” [sic] and “Machina Defender” targets all three of those cards.
- If the effect of "Machina Sniper" is applying, either player's "Machina" monsters other than "Machina Sniper" cannot be attacked.
- While the effect of "Machina Sniper" is applying, even if an attacked face-down Defense Position monster is flipped face-up and that monster is a "Machina" monster, damage calculation is still performed as normal.