|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Naturia Beast
- Two cards are sent from the top of your deck to the Graveyard as a cost to activate the effect which negates the activation of a Spell Card and destroys it.
- The effect must activate directly in chain to the Spell Card's activation.
- If "Book of Moon" or "Ring of Destruction" is chained to the effect of "Naturia Beast" so that "Naturia Beast" is not face-up on the field when its effect resolves, then the Spell Card is not negated.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Miracle Synchro Fusion: If the name of "Phantom of Chaos" is being treated as "Naturia Barkion" or "Naturia Beast", then you can activate "Miracle Synchro Fusion" and use it as a Fusion Material for "Naturia Exterio".
- Konami FAQ: Synchro Monster > Naturia Beast
- Konami FAQ: [Damage Step] Can the effect of "Naturia Beast" be activated in the Damage Step?
- Konami FAQ: Does "Naturia Beast" negate the effect of a Spell Card if it is not face-up on the field when its effect resolves?
- Konami OCG FAQ: Can you activate "Miracle Synchro Fusion" if the name of "Phantom of Chaos" is "Naturia Barkion"?