|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Number 39: Utopia Double
- This card's effect is a Quick Effect.
- This card's effect does not target.
- Detaching 1 material from this card is the cost to activate its effect.
- Adding "Double or Nothing" from your Deck to your hand and Xyz Summoning a "Utopia" monster using this card as its material do not happen simultaneously.
- A: In this scenario, since "Number 39: Utopia" was Special Summoned by the effect of "Number 39: Utopia Double", its ATK is currently 5000. When the effect of "Double or Nothing!" is applied, the ATK of "Number 39: Utopia" becomes 10,000 during the Damage Step if it attacks again. (Even if the effect of "Double or Nothing!" is applied, "Number 39: Utopia" cannot attack directly.) When the Damage Step ends and the effect of "Double or Nothing!" stops applying, the ATK of "Number 39: Utopia" returns to 5000.