Card Rulings:One or Eight
- This card does not target.
- This card cannot be activated during the Damage Step.
- If the revealed card is a Level 1 or 8 monster, you choose whether to add it to your hand or Special Summon it when resolving this effect.
- If the revealed card is not a Level 1 or 8 monster, your opponent can choose whether or not to apply one of the "●" effects when resolving this effect.
- A: In this scenario, you cannot add a card from your Deck to your hand due to the effect of "Mistake". Also, "Lava Golem" is a Special Summon-only monster, so it cannot be Special Summoned by the effect of "One or Eight". The revealed "Lava Golem" will remain on the top of the Deck, and "One or Eight" finishes resolving.