Card Rulings:Orgoth the Relentless
- "You can roll a six-sided die 3 times, and this card gains ATK/DEF equal to the total result x 100 (until the end of your opponent's turn)" are considered to occur simultaneously.
- Q: Can I activate the effect of "Orgoth the Relentless" during Main Phase 2?
- A: The effect of "Orgoth the Relentless" is an Ignition Effect. Although it can be activated during either Main Phase 1 or Main Phase 2, if the result of the die roll is a 5 or 6, the appropriate effect cannot be applied since the Battle Phase has ended.
- A: In this scenario, if "Orgoth the Relentless" is in face-down Defense Position when its effect resolves, it cannot gain ATK/DEF, so the effect disappears. (You do not roll a six-sided die.)
- A: When resolving the effect of "Orgoth the Relentless", although the 3 "●" are applied in order, the "● 1 or 2" and "● 5 or 6" effects are immediately applied to "Orgoth the Relentless" itself, which means that drawing cards with the "● 3 and 4" effect is the treated as the last effect to resolve. Therefore, in this scenario, after the effect of "Orgoth the Relentless" finishes resolving, your opponent can activate "Drastic Drop Off".
- A: When your opponent activates the effect of "Orgoth the Relentless", you can chain the effect of "Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring".