Card Rulings:Penguin Torpedo
- This card's effect that allows it to attack directly is a Continuous Effect.
- This card's effect that takes control of an opponent's monster is a Trigger Effect that activates on the field. (It targets 1 face-up Level 6 or lower monster in your opponent's Monster Zone. It can be activated optionally after damage calculation when this card inflicts battle damage.)
- Returning control of the targeted monster to your opponent during the End Phase does not start a Chain.
- This card's effect that destroys it is a Trigger Effect that activates on the field. (It does not target. It is an effect that must be activated at the end of the Damage Step when this card attacks.)
- A: If a monster you took control of with the effect of "Penguin Torpedo" is changed to face-down Defense Position, that monster's effects are no longer negated and it can now declare attacks. However, control of that monster still returns to your opponent normally during the End Phase.