|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Pot of Extravagance
- This card can only be activated at the start of your Main Phase 1.
- This card does not target.
- Banishing 3 or 6 cards from your Extra Deck face-down is the cost to activate this card.
- This card's effect finishes resolving by drawing a card(s). (The part of the effect that prevents you from drawing cards with other effects for the rest of this turn is applied immediately when this card resolves.)
- A: When activating the effect of a Normal Spell Card that was sent to the Graveyard by the effect of "Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude", you do not pay the normal activation cost, so you are not able to activate the effect of "Pot of Extravagance".