|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Salamangreat Emerald Eagle
- The effect of this card that destroys all your opponent's Special Summoned monsters is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target.)
- You cannot activate this effect if there are no Special Summoned monsters on your opponent’s field.
- The effect of this card that gives it the additional "●" effect is an Ignition Effect. (Tributing a "Salamangreat" Link Monster in your Monster Zone is the cost to activate this effect.)
- The "●" effect of this card is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target.)
- Destroying the opponent’s monster and inflicting damage to your opponent happen simultaneously.
- A: Even when "Salamangreat Emerald Eagle" is battling an "Embodiment of Apophis" treated as a monster, you can activate the effect of "Salamangreat Emerald Eagle" at the start of the Damage Step. "Embodiment of Apophis" will be destroyed, and your opponent takes 1600 damage.