|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Salamangreat Heatleo
- The effect of this card that returns a card in your opponent's Spell & Trap Zone to the Deck is a Trigger Effect.
- This effect targets 1 card in your opponent's Spell & Trap Zone. (You can target either a face-up or face-down Spell/Trap Card.)
- This effect targets 1 face-up monster in your or your opponent's Monster Zone, and 1 monster in your Graveyard, for a total of 2 targets.
- A: The second effect of "Salamangreat Heatleo" can not only be activated when it is Link Summoned using only 1 other copy of "Salamangreat Heatleo" by applying the effect of "Salamangreat Sanctuary, but also if you use 2 or more FIRE Effect Monsters (including a "Salamangreat Heatleo") as materials.
- Q: Using the effect of "Salamangreat Sanctuary, I Link Summoned a "Salamangreat Heatleo" using another copy of "Salamangreat Heatleo" as its material. In this situation, if that "Salamangreat Heatleo" is banished by the effect of my opponent's "Farfa, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss" and then returned to the field, can I activate the effect of "Salamangreat Heatleo" that changes the ATK of a monster on the field?
- A: In this scenario, if "Salamangreat Heatleo" was banished by the effect of "Farfa, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss" and then returned to the field, it is no longer treated as having been Link Summoned using a "Salamangreat Heatleo" as material. Therefore, you cannot activate its second effect.