|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Scrap Goblin
- If this card is destroyed by its first effect, you can activate its second effect.
- If the monster that selected this Defense Position monster as an attack target is destroyed by Sakuretsu Armor, Scrap Goblin will still destroy itself at the end of the Battle Phase.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Scrap Hunter: Destroying the target monster and sending 1 Tuner from your Deck to the Graveyard occur simultaneously, so if you destroy Scrap Goblin or Scrap Beast with this effect you can still activate the effect of Scrap Goblin or Scrap Beast.
- You can activate the effect of "Scrap Goblin" which adds a "Scrap" monster to your hand even if "Scrap Goblin" is destroyed by its own effect at the end of the Battle Phase.
- The effect of "Scrap Goblin" which adds a monster to your hand is a Trigger Effect which activates and targets one "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard.
- If "Scrap Goblin" is destroyed in the middle of resolving a Chain, then you can activate the effect of "Scrap Goblin" which adds a "Scrap" monster from your Graveyard to your hand after the Chain finishes resolving.
- If a monster like "Scrap Goblin" or "Scrap Beast" is selected as an attack target and the attacking monster is then no longer face-up on the field - for example, "Sakuretsu Armor" or "Book of Moon" was activated - then "Scrap Goblin" is still destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase.
- Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Scrap Goblin
- Konami FAQ: Can you activate the effect of a monster like "Scrap Beast" if it is destroyed by its own effect?
- Konami FAQ: Can you activate the effect of "Scrap Goblin" even if it is destroyed in the middle of resolving a Chain?
- Konami FAQ: If the monster attacking "Scrap Goblin" is no longer there, then is "Scrap Goblin" destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase?