Card Rulings:Seal of Wickedness
- This effect targets 1 face-up card on the field. It targets that card continuously throughout the turn.
- If you target a "Gladiator Beast" monster with this effect, and your opponent returns it to the Deck to activate its effect, the effect will still be negated and the "Gladiator Beast" monster will remain in the Deck.
- If "Seal of Wickedness" is destroyed, removed from the field, or negated while it is negating a card, its effects will no longer be applied and the selected card will no longer be negated.
- The activation of only the card "Seal of Wickedness" can be performed at any time, except during the Damage Step.
- The effect "Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase, select 1 face-up card on the field." starts a Chain Link. It is a mandatory effect that activates once during each of your opponent's Standby Phases.
- This effect targets 1 face-up card on the field. During the turn this effect was activated, this card continuously targets the selected card.
- If this card is activated during your opponent's Standby Phase, this effect can be activated in the same Chain Link as the activation of this card.
- "During each of your Standby Phases, pay 500 Life Points or destroy this card." is not treated as an effect. It is a Maintenance cost to keep "Seal of Wickedness" on the field. (It does not start a Chain Link.)