Card Rulings:Stellarknight Zefraxciton
- The "You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except "tellarknight" and "Zefra" monsters. This effect cannot be negated." effect does not start a Chain Link.
- While the Pendulum Effect of "Stellarknight Zefraxciton" is being applied, monsters other than "tellarknight" and "Zefra" monsters can still be Special Summoned if they are not Pendulum Summoned.
- The "If this card is Normal, Flip or Pendulum Summoned: You can target 1 other "tellarknight" or "Zefra" card in your Monster Zone or Pendulum Zone and 1 Set card your opponent controls; destroy them." effect is a Trigger Effect. (It targets 2 cards.)
- The following cards you control can be targeted by this effect:
- If this card is Normal Summoned by an effect activated as Chain Link 2 or higher like the effect of "Ultimate Offering", this effect can be activated after the current chain resolves.
- When resolving this effect, even if the targeted opponent's monster is face-up, it is still destroyed.
- When resolving this effect, even if 1 of the targeted cards in longer on the field, the other targeted card is destroyed as usual. (Therefore, if this effect is activated by targeting "Satellarknight Zefrathuban" in the Pendulum Zone and a Set card in the opponent's Monster Zone, and "Mystical Space Typhoon" is activated in a chain, destroying "Satellarknight Zefrathuban", the card Set in the opponent's Monster Zone is still destroyed.)
- Konami OCG Card Database: Stellarknight Zefraxciton
- Konami OCG Card Database: When resolving the effect of "Stellarknight Zefraxciton", if 1 of the targeted cards is no longer on the field, what happens?
- Konami OCG Card Database: Can another "Stellarknight Zefraxciton" be targeted by the effect of "Stellarknight Zefraxciton"?