Card Rulings:Summon Dice
- You roll the die at the time the effect resolves, and perform the corresponding effect.
- If resolving "1 or 2: Immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 monster", Normal Summon 1 monster from your hand face-up. (If the monster is Level 5 or higher, it is still necessary to Tribute monsters as usual for a Tribute Summon.)
- If resolving "3 or 4: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your GY", choose and Special Summon 1 monster which can be Special Summoned from your Graveyard.
- If resolving "5 or 6: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your hand", choose and Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your hand.
Q&A Database Rulings
- A: In this scenario, even if the effect of "Vanity's Emptiness" is applying, you can activate "Summon Dice". If the die roll result is 1 or 2, you can apply the effect normally, but if the result is 3, 4, 5, or 6, the effect of Special Summoning a monster cannot be applied.
- A: In this scenario, you can still activate "Summon Dice" even if you have already Normal Summoned/Set twice by applying the effect of "Double Summon". As a result, if you roll a 1 or 2, you can still Normal Summon/Set with the effect of "Summon Dice".
- A: When your opponent activates "Summon Dice", you can chain the effect of "Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion".