Card Rulings:Summon Reactor・SK
- The effect which inflicts damage will activate when a monster is Special Summoned during the Damage Step.
- Sending this card, "Trap Reactor・Y FI", and "Spell Reactor・RE" to the Graveyard is a cost to activate the effect which Special Summons "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE". This effect does not target the "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE".
- By sending itself, "Trap Reactor・Y FI", and "Spell Reactor・RE" to the Graveyard, "Summon Reactor・SK" can Special Summon a "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE" from the Graveyard, even if the "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE" was not properly Special Summoned first (for example, "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE" was sent from the Deck or hand to the Graveyard, etc).
- If a monster is Summoned by another card effect, the effect of "Summon Reactor・SK" activates after the Chain resolves. If "Magical Dimension" destroys "Summon Reactor・SK", then "Summon Reactor・SK" is not on the field when its effect would activate, so it does not activate.
- When you activate "Fake Explosion" in response to a direct attack, after damage calculation you can activate the effect of "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" in Chain to the effect of "Fake Explosion" which Special Summons "Summon Reactor・SK".
- If you have no "Summon Reactor・SK" in your hand or Graveyard, then you can activate "Fake Explosion". However, after damage calculation", the effect to Special Summon "Summon Reactor・SK" is not applied, and your opponent can verify your hand to confirm that you have no "Summon Reactor・SK".
These TCG rulings were issued by Konami before the introduction of Problem-Solving Card Text. Since the introduction of the new text structure, individual card rulings for the TCG are no longer issued or actively maintained. They have never been formally overturned as a whole and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules and do not contradict card text.
- Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Summon Reactor・SK
- Konami FAQ: Can the effect of "Summon Reactor・SK" Special Summon "Flying Fortress SKY FIRE" if it was sent to the Graveyard from the hand or Deck?
- Konami FAQ: When "Summon Reactor・AI" is destroyed by "Magical Dimension", does the damage-inflicting effect activate?
- Konami FAQ: Can "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" be Special Summoned in chain to the effect of "Fake Explosion"?
- Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Fake Explosion" which Special Summons "Summon Reactor・SK" start a Chain?
- Konami FAQ: Can "Fake Explosion" be activated when there is no "Summon Reactor・SK" in the hand or Graveyard?
- Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis -- Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- Tewart, Kevin (May 20, 2011). "Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME » Problem-Solving Card Text, Part 1: Reading the Cards of Tomorrow". Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME STRATEGY SITE!. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
Rules posted online will be limited to super-complicated and really weird situations. Imagine going down to a dozen pages of card rules, instead of a thousand. It could happen.