Card Rulings:Super Crashbug
- The "Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set." and the " Must first be Special Summoned (from the hand) in face-up Defense Position, by banishing "Crashbug X", "Crashbug Y", and "Crashbug Z" from your Graveyard." are not treated as effects of an Effect Monster.
- Banishing 1 copy of each "Crashbug X", "Crashbug Y" and "Crashbug Z" is a Summoning Condition to Special Summon this monster.
- The effect of "Super Crashbug" affects monsters that were on the field before and after it began applying.
- The effect of "There can only be 1 face-up "Super Crashbug" on the field." has no classification. It is neither a Flip Effect, a Continuous Effect, an Ignition Effect, a Trigger Effect or a Quick Effect.
- Konami OCG FAQ: Effect Monster > Super Crashbug