|It is with heavy hearts that we mourn the passing of our game's creator, Kazuki Takahashi.|
Card Rulings:Telekinetic Power Well
- “Telekinetic Power Well” targets 1 or more Psychic monsters in your Graveyard. If an effect is chained that removes some of those monsters from play [sic], the remaining monsters are still Summoned. You only take damage based on the monsters that are actually Summoned.
- With "Telekinetic Power Well", you Special Summon the monsters, and then you take damage. Because of this, you cannot activate "Bottomless Trap Hole" etc since you miss the timing.
- If you target multiple monsters with "Telekinetic Power Well" and an effect is chained so that one or more monsters are not in the Graveyard at resolution, then "Telekinetic Power Well" Special Summons as many monsters as possible. Then, you take damage equal to 300x the Levels of the monsters that were Special Summoned.
- Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis -- Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Telekinetic Power Well
- Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Telekinetic Power Well" target the Level 2 or lower Psychic-Type monsters in your Graveyard?
- Konami FAQ: When "Telekinetic Power Well" Special Summons a monster and you take damage, after it resolves is it treated as both occurring simultaneously?