Card Rulings:Trickstar Corobane
This summary is currently incomplete.
- A: In this scenario, when resolving the effect of a "Trickstar Corobane" that Special Summons it from your hand, the effect is applied normally even if non-"Trickstar" monsters exist on your field.
- Q: When I activate the effect of "Trickstar Corobane" that Special Summons it, my opponent chains "Solemn Strike" and negates the activation of that effect. During the same turn, can I activate the second effect of another "Trickstar Corobane" during the Damage Step when a "Trickstar" monster on my field battles an opponent's monster?
- A: You can only activate one of the effects of "Trickstar Corobane" each turn, and only once per turn. In this scenario, even if the activation of one effect is negated, another "Trickstar Corobane" cannot activate either of its effects during the same turn.
- Q: A "Trickstar Candina" whose original ATK has been halved by the effect of "Shrink" is face-up on my field. In this situation, if that "Trickstar Candina" battles and I activate the second effect of "Trickstar Corobane" from my hand during the Damage Step, what will the ATK of "Trickstar Candina" become?
- A: In this scenario, the original ATK of "Trickstar Candina" is 900 due to the effect of "Shrink". When the effect of "Trickstar Corobane" resolves, "Trickstar Candina" gains ATK equal to its original ATK, so in this case it will gain 900 ATK and will have 1800 ATK.