Card Rulings:Unchained Soul of Disaster
- This card's effect that increases its ATK is a Continuous Effect.
- This card's effect that Link Summons a DARK monster using this card and an opponent's monster as materials is an Ignition Effect. (It targets 1 face-up monster in your opponent's Monster Zone.)
- The monster you target with this effect must be one that can be used as a material for a DARK Link Monster that you will Link Summon. (You cannot target a monster that cannot be used as a material for a DARK Link Monster in your Extra Deck.)
- This card's effect that Special Summons a "Unchained" monster from your GY is a Trigger Effect. (It targets 1 "Unchained" monster in your GY other than "Unchained Soul of Disaster", and can be activated during the Damage Step.)
- A: In this scenario, the effect of "Unchained Soul of Disaster" resolves while the effect of "Vanity's Emptiness" that prevents players from Special Summoning is applying. In that case, since a Link Summon cannot be performed, "Unchained Soul of Disaster" and "Tenyi Spirit - Ashuna" both remain on the field.