|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Rulings:Vylon Prism
- Even if it is sent to the Graveyard during the Damage Step, the effect to equip it as an Equip Card can be activated.
- The effect to increase the equipped monster's ATK does not target.
- The effect to increase the equipped monster's ATK is applied as the effect of an Equip Spell Card. It is not a monster effect.
- During the Battle Phase, if "Vylon Prism" is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, and you activate its effect to equip it to "Power Tool Mecha Dragon", you can activate the effect of "Power Tool Mecha Dragon" to draw 1 card.
- "Vylon Prism" is treated as an Equip Card and equipped to "Vylon Sigma" (1800 ATK). If that "Vylon Sigma" battles an "Exploder Dragonwing" (2400 ATK), at the start of the Damage Step the Spell effect of "Vylon Prism" that increases the equipped monster's ATK by 1000 is applied immediately, and the ATK of "Vylon Sigma" becomes 2800. The effect of "Exploder Dragonwing" is a Trigger Effect that activates at the start of the Damage Step, but because the ATK of "Vylon Sigma" is higher, the effect of "Exploder Dragonwing" cannot be activated.
- Konami OCG Card Database: Vylon Prism
- Konami OCG Card Database: If "Vylon Prism" is destroyed by battle and equipped to "Power Tool Mecha Dragon", can the effect to draw a card be activated?
- Konami OCG Card Database: If a monster equipped with "Vylon Prism" is attacked by "Exploder Dragonwing", how is each effect applied?