Card Tips:A Major Upset
- This card works well with "Jester Lord".
- It is easy to jump the gun with this card. Do not activate it when your opponent can easily Summon the monster again, such as "Dark Armed Dragon".
- Use this card in a Skull Servants deck to get more use of your "Skull Servant" or "King of the Skull Servants" fodder.
- Use this card to counter higher Level Synchro Monsters such as "Stardust Dragon" since this does not destroy or "Red Dragon Archfiend" hoping your opponent suspects you're trying to protect defense position monsters with a weak monster as bait.
- This card works well with "Scapegoat".
- You could easily tribute two of your opponent's monsters for "Lava Golem" and then use this card to return "Lava Golem" to your hand to possibly attack directly.
- you can use this in a Frog deck to maintain control