Card Tips:Absolute Crusader
- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Freed the Matchless General", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Soul Rope", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Dragunity Corsesca", "M-X-Saber Invoker" and "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior".
- Because this card's effect is mandatory, it will always activate before any optional effect. Your opponent cannot use the Ignition Effect of a monster like "XX-Saber Faultroll" or "Chaos Sorcerer" before it is destroyed, since those effects are Spell Speed 1 and cannot be chained.
- Furthermore, this card works in the Damage Step, so it can destroy monsters such as "Tragoedia" and "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" (NOTE: If a direct attack triggers Gorz's effect, and Gorz is successfully special summoned, since both Gorz's token effect and Crusader's destruction ability are mandatory, the upcoming chain should logically go like this, with the player controlling Crusader being the turn player = Chain link 1: Crusader effect activates. Chain Link 2: Gorz's token summon ability is used / Resolution: Token is summoned, then Gorz is destroyed.)
- This card is good in a Deck focused on Xyz Monsters, since they do not have Levels.
- This is a good card to use against a Deck that is based around "The Calculator" as it can destroy many high-Level cards that Deck like that would try to get out on the field.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".