Card Tips:Absolute King Back Jack
- This card can be searched by "Resonator Command", "One for One", "Frightfur Meister", "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World", "Stygian Security", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Where Arf Thou?", "Jack-In-The-Hand", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "Packet Link", "Mimiclay", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- Use cards like "Fiend Griefing", "Foolish Burial", "Mathematician", "Armageddon Knight" and "Dark Grepher" to send this card from your Deck to the Graveyard.
- "A Feather of the Phoenix" lets you choose the Trap you want.
- This card can work well in a "Sylvan" Deck. Not only does it excavate, but it can help search for useful Trap Cards (like "Sylvan Blessing") that might otherwise be sent to the bottom of the Deck. In addition, this card can be used in the same manner as "Sylvan Hermitree" to re-order the Deck for more precise excavation.
- Use the effects of cards like "A Cat of Ill Omen", "Edge Imp Sabres", and "Plaguespreader Zombie" to easily prepare for activating this card's first effect.
- This card works well in a Paleozoic deck, providing both an emergency combat trick and minor deck manipulation.
- The effects of "Absolute King Back Jack" are also sometimes used in Chain Burn decks. The ability to excavate the top 3 Traps of a Burn deck and then pick the one you want next turn is very useful. You may also banish "Absolute King Back Jack" from your Graveyard to get the Normal Trap immediately during your opponent's turn.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
- In a "Last Turn" Deck, you can use "A Feather of the Phoenix" to place a Trap from your Graveyard on top of your Deck, which you can use to catch your opponent by surprise. If your Deck focuses on boosting your opponent's LP as well as fulfilling this card's LP cost, that Trap can be "Self-Destruct Button".