Card Tips:Acid Trap Hole
- This card can be searched by "Traptrix Myrmeleo", "Traptrix Sera", "Traptrix Genlisea", "Trap Trick", "Lilith, Lady of Lament", and other generic searchers.
- You can chain this card to effects like that of "Nobleman of Crossout". Though your monster may be destroyed by "Acid Trap Hole" (if it has less than 2000 DEF), any Flip Effect it has will activate. Thus, it works well with cards like "Morphing Jar".
- If you are somehow able to boost a Flip Monster's DEF to over 2000, this can be used to activate a Flip effect and immediately flip it back down.
- Use this card against your own face-down Beast-Type monsters to Summon "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest".
- Use this with "Future Visions" to stop your opponent's Sets as well as Normal Summons.
- This card has good synergy when combined with "Black Garden".
- Use this card while "Necrovalley" is on the field and "Gravekeeper's Spy" is face down. Gravekeeper's flip effect activates netting you a new Gravekeeper, and because of its boosted defense it's not destroyed and flipped face down to be used again.