- After an "Afterglow" is shuffled into the Deck by this card's effect, "Galaxy Satellite Dragon" or "Valiant Shark Lancer" can be used to place that "Afterglow" on top of the Deck.
- This card can thin decks in "Exodia" decks.
Tag Force games
- Use cards that mill your own Deck to increase your chances of drawing this card.
- Cards like "Big Eye", "Fruits of Kozaky's Studies", "Spellbook Organization", and "Mystical Cards of Light" also increase your chances of drawing this card during your next Draw Phase after activation.
- In Tag Force 6, set this card as your only Destiny Draw card, then after activating it, purposely drastically lower your Life Points with a card like "Wall of Revealing Light". Next turn, the game should offer you the Destiny Draw option, which will make you automatically draw this card and near-guarantee a victory.
- "Philosopher's Stone - Sabatiel" is another great option for drastically lowering your Life Points while simultaneously adding this card to your hand.
- Note that this card's Tag Force 6 effect specifies normal draw, so you cannot use cards like "Heart of the Underdog" or "Reload" during your Draw Phase in an attempt to draw this card.
- This card can be used with "Creator of Hope".