Card Tips:Alien Overlord
- This card can be searched by ""A" Cell Recombination Device", "Cosmic Slicer Zer'oll", "Reptilianne Echidna", "King of the Feral Imps", "Crop Circles", "Flying Saucer Muusik'i", "Aron, the Ogdoadic King", "Damage = Reptile", "Reptilianne Melusine", "Dark Alligator", "Animadorned Archosaur", "Chaos Zone", "Rescue Ferret", and other generic searchers.
- By removing two A-Counters from ""A" Cell Incubator", you will gain a Beatstick and lose only one A-Counter.
- This card works well with "Mass Hypnosis".
- When you Special Summon "Alien Dog" by its own effect, it automatically generates the 2 A-Counters needed to Special Summon this card, making the ability to swarm your opponent quite simple.
- Keep in mind that there are no summoning restrictions on this card, it merely provides a means of special summoning itself. Useful if you have control of an opponent's monster for a short period, as is common with alien decks.
- Use this card with "Code A Ancient Ruins"; "Alien Overlord's" own effect ensures that you will always be able to summon, and it pays for itself when revived from the Graveyard.