Card Tips:Ally of Justice Decisive Armor
- This card can be very effective against "Lightsworn", "Bujin", "Hieratic", "Constellar", "The Agent", "Kozmo", "Galaxy"/"Photon", "Noble Knight", "Mekk-Knight ", "Trickstar " and "Fabled" Decks.
- This card can be combined with "DNA Transplant" so its effect can always be used effectively.
- In a general Deck that can perform Synchro Summons, Side Deck this card until you learn of the pattern of your opponent's Deck and make sure if it can be used or not.
- One of the easiest ways to Synchro Summon this card is to Special Summon "Cyber Dragon" (or any Level 5 Fusion Monster via "Instant Fusion"), then Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" and its effect can be used to Special Summon a Level 2 monster in the Graveyard.
- In a Zombie Deck, a Level 4 Zombie monster can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard with the effect of "Zombie Master", by discarding "Plaguespreader Zombie". "Plaguespreader Zombie" can then be Special Summoned from the Graveyard (via its own effect, or others like "Mezuki" or "Book of Life") and the 3 Zombies can then be used to Synchro Summon this card.
- If a Level 5 Synchro Monster is Synchro Summoned by using "Plaguespreader Zombie" and "Beast of the Pharaoh", both of those monsters can then use their effects to Special Summon themselves from the Graveyard and gather the materials to Synchro Summon this card.
- Another easy way to Summon this card is to Special Summon "The Tricky" using its effect by discarding "Quillbolt Hedgehog". After that, by Normal Summoning a Level 3 Tuner monster, "Quillbolt Hedgehog" can be Special Summoned by its own effect.