Card Tips:Aqua Jet
- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch" and "Left Arm Offering".
- Use this card on "Mermaid Knight" while "Umi", "A Legendary Ocean" or "Lemuria, the Forgotten City" is on the field for 2700 ATK to be meted out twice.
- Use this card to select "Unifrog" for a devastating direct hit. If "Wetlands" is also around, it'll be 2600 directly and possibly destroy a Spell or Trap.
- Use this card with monsters that inflict piercing damage like "Submarine Frog", "Ocean's Keeper" or "Uminotaurus" to inflict more damage.
- Note that this card's boosting effect is permanent, so it can be really helpful in powering up various WATER monsters with lower ATK and good effects such as "Double Shark", "Spear Shark" and even "Number 47: Nightmare Shark", making them a major threat.
- Use with "Hyper-Ancient Shark Megalodon" to make it a 3900 ATK powerhouse, almost making certain it will deal battle damage and activate its effect.
- Throw in a "Fairy Meteor Crush" for good measures against defending monsters and it's a guarantee that "Hyper-Ancient Shark Megalodon" will deal damage, easily activating its effect.
- Use one or more copies of this card with "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" to inflict 3600, 4600, or even 5600 direct battle damage to your opponent after using its effect to clear the field of all other cards.