|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Archlord Zerato
- This card can be searched by "Cyber Angel Benten", "Celestial Knightlord Parshath", "Power Angel Valkyria", "Chaos Zone", and other generic searchers.
- If you have "Warrior of Zera" on your field, you could still Special Summon this monster if you opponent has "The Sanctuary in the Sky" on their side of the field.
- This card is pretty easy to summon. You can summon "Shinato, King of a Higher Plane" by using "Advanced Ritual Art" and send 2 "Warrior of Zeras" to the Graveyard, and then use either "The Warrior Returning Alive" or "Dark Factory of Mass Production" to get "Warrior of Zera" back into your hand. Or you can summon it via "Birthright" or "Soul Resurrection" from your Graveyard.
- "Thunder Dragon" is a very good monster to discard for this card's effect because it is a LIGHT and it essentially gives you 2 tries.
- Use "Demise of the Land" to activate "Sanctuary in the Sky" when your opponent special summons a monster, or use "Terraforming" to add "Sanctuary in the Sky" to your hand.
- This card is good to combo with "Archlord Kristya", as the already active "Sanctuary in the Sky" will protect "Kristya", and "Zerato's" LIGHT-discarding effect will help get the necessary Fairy-type monsters to summon "Kristya" in the graveyard in the first place, since many Fairy-type monsters are LIGHT.