Card Tips:Beacon of White
- This card can be searched by "Power Tool Dragon", "Vylon Cube", "Vylon Delta", "Hidden Armory", "Armory Call", "Noble Knight's Spearholder", "Infernoble Knight - Roland", "Gearbreed", "Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu", and other generic searchers.
- Discard 3 "Blue-Eyes" monsters from your hand to Special Summon "Montage Dragon" with 7200 ATK, then activate this card to revive one of them from your Graveyard.
- If the equipped monster is removed from the field before this card is, it will not be banished and will avoid this card's drawback.
- Use "Imperial Iron Wall" so the summoned monster will not be banished, or leave the field, if "Beacon of White" leaves the field.
- The best monster to Special Summon with this card is "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon". It has the highest original ATK among the Blue-Eyes and has no effect to be negated, plus you can Tribute it to Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon".
- As long as the target was properly special summoned first, monsters like "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" and "Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon" can be special summoned by this card. Even though this card has a couple of its own drawbacks, any negative effects of monsters such as these two examples would not be an issue (including their respective self-destruct effects).