Card Tips:Berserker Soul
- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician" and "Quick Booster".
- Use this card with effects that allow your monsters to attack directly like "Wattgiraffe", which will also prevent your opponent from responding when you activate this card.
- This card is useful in a "Cyberdark" Deck after "Cyberdark Edge" has attacked directly, as the damage it inflicts that way is generally less than 1500. This card helps mill Dragon-Type monsters for the other "Cyberdark" monsters to equip to themselves, as well as the other "Cyberdark" monsters for use with "Cyberdark Impact!".
- This card can be used in "Lightsworn" and "Sylvan" Decks.
- This card could be used in a "Gallis the Star Beast" Deck. As the vast majority of the cards in the deck are Monsters, the chances of excavating the maximum 8 monsters for a total of 4000 extra damage is high.
- "Lightray" decks can love this card too; as this can mill many light monsters into the graveyard to bring out the Lightray monsters.
- Use "Sylvan Charity" to stack the top of your Deck with many monsters. Even its negative effect can be used this way.
- In an "Elemental HERO" Deck, you may use the following strategy. Set "Miracle Fusion" while you control an Attack Position "Elemental HERO Mariner". Attack directly with "Mariner" and activate this card, you will discard up to 7 "Elemental HEROes" from your Deck, enough for activating your Set "Miracle Fusion" during your Main Phase 2 and performing many options of Fusion Summons.
- This card can be used in a "Crystal Beast" deck, because of the effect of "Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat, causing 600 damage by a direct attack, you can activate this card for sending Crystal Beasts for the graveyard, for the summoning of "Rainbow Dragon, beyond to cause damage to your opponent.
- In a Mill/Aggro hybrid Deck, use this card alongside "Robbin' Zombie" to send at least 7 of your opponent's cards to the Graveyard.
- This card can be used in Monster Mash Decks, as these Decks run minimal amounts of Spell/Trap Cards to increase the odds of you excavating monsters from the Deck.
- In Tag Force games that allow for player handicaps and a Destiny Draw mechanic, it is very easy to get a OTK with this card. Simply fill your Deck with direct attackers and one copy of this card, set your handicap to "biggest", use Destiny Draw to instantly draw it, summon a Monster, attack directly, use this card, and watch your opponent's Life Points drop.
- You can use cards like "Big Eye" to help control what cards you're about to pick up through this card's effect.