|Help support Yugipedia by using our Chrome extension, which redirects links to the old Wikia/Fandom site to Yugipedia, ensuring you see the most up-to-date information. Firefox users don't worry—a similar Firefox add-on will be out soon. If you have any issues or find any bugs, be sure to let us know on Discord!|
Card Tips:Big-Tusked Mammoth
- This card can be searched by "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Rescue Ferret", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- This card works well in a Rock Deck.
- This card works well with first staged LV monsters, since most have to wait until the next Standby Phase.
- If you combine this card with "Savage Colosseum", every one of your opponent's monsters summoned in Attack Position will most likely be destroyed before they can make any impact on the Duel. You can further guarantee this with "Final Attack Orders".
- This strategy is greatly effective against "Gladiator Beast" Decks.
- Combine this monster with "Cold Wave". This way, your opponent can neither attack nor activate Spells or Traps, therefore they get defenseless against your monsters.