Card Tips:Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon
- This card can be searched by "Bingo Machine, Go!!!", "Priestess with Eyes of Blue", "Impcantation Talismandra", "Senju of the Thousand Hands", "Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands", "Herald of the Arc Light", "Spiritual Whisper", "Drytron Alpha Thuban", "Prediction Princess Crystaldine", "Evening Twilight Knight", "Vendread Battlelord", "The Melody of Awakening Dragon", "Starliege Seyfert", "Draconnection", "Eclipse Wyvern", "Krystal Dragon", "Chaos Zone", "Magical Contract Door", "Witch of the Black Forest", and other generic searchers.
- This card can be Ritual Summoned with "Advanced Ritual Art", by sending a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from the Deck to the Graveyard.
- Due to "Chaos Form" being able to Ritual Summon any "Chaos" monster, this card have a good synergy in a "Black Luster Soldier" Deck, as it can be summoned in the same way as "Black Luster Soldier" Ritual monsters, with cards like "Arisen Gaia the Fierce Knight" and "Sphere Kuriboh" for example.
- This card can be combined with "Tyrant Wing" or "Tyrant Burst Dragon" in order to increase its ATK and make it able to attack multiple times in the same Battle Phase.
- "Quaking Mirror Force", "Curse of Anubis", "Memory Loss" and/or "Floodgate Trap Hole" can be used to protect this card against eventual threats (such as "Dark Paladin" or "Buster Blader" monsters, other than the Fusion Monster) while also making them vulnerable against this card's double piercing damage effect.
- Combo this card with "Ojama Trio" and "Dragon's Fighting Spirit" to inflict massive damage to your opponent, most likely enough for a OTK.
- This card can be taken from the opponent's Deck with "Lullaby of Obedience". In a mirror match, if this card's owner chooses to add it to their opponent's hand, rather than Special Summoning it, it'll only be a matter of time until the opponent Ritual Summons it.
- "Time-Space Trap Hole" can be used to shuffle this card into the Deck.
- "Skill Drain" can negate this card's effects, then it will be possible to destroy or target it with card effects that would send it back to the hand or Deck, such as "Phoenix Wing Wind Blast" or "Compulsory Evacuation Device".
- "Destruction Swordsman Fusion" can be used to Fusion Summon "Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman", by using this card as Fusion Material.
- "U.A. Blockbacker", "Sky Galloping Gaia the Dragon Champion", "Kabuki Dragon", "Buster Blader, the Dragon Destroyer Swordsman" etc., can change this card to Defense Position without targeting it.
- "Palladium Oracle Mahad" and "Number S39: Utopia the Lightning" can destroy this card by battle, as they can increase their ATK during the Damage Step.
- Attacking a Set "Amazoness Swords Woman" or "Dimension Wall" can result in your opponent OTKing themselves.
- Cards like "Number 24: Dragulas the Vampiric Dragon", "Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier", "Spellbook of Fate", "Orea, the Sylvan High Arbiter", "Cyber Angel Dakini", "Madolche Queen Tiaramisu", "Drowning Mirror Force", "Gishki Zielgigas", "Metaion, the Timelord", "Extinction on Schedule", and "Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon" can take this card off the field without targeting or destroying it.
- If this card is Ritual Summoned with "Djinn Releaser of Rituals" as one of the Tributes, you will have a 4000-ATK Beatstick that inflicts doubled piercing battle damage, is partially protected from your opponent's card effects, and forbids your opponent from Special Summoning, which is disastrous for them when this card is selected for "Last Turn".
- Cards like "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" and "Fiber Jar" can take this card off the field without targeting or destroying it.
- Considering the low DEF that "Fiber Jar", however, it is not the best option to deal with this card unless you have a Set "Waboku" or flip it during your turn with "Book of Taiyou". Otherwise, it would cost you 7000 LP to deal with this card using "Fiber Jar" due to its Double Piercing effect.